2. Register as a virtual racer anywhere in the world and we will mail your packet directly to you!
3. Set up a Shadow Run in your local area, click here for more information!
6:30am – 7:30am – Registration and Packet Pick-ups
7:45am – Welcome and National Anthem
7:50am – Runners line up
8:00 am – 5k Race starts
9:00 am – Start awards ceremony & Guest Speaker
9:30 – Kids’ Tadpole Trot begins
11:00 – After Party at Spoonwood Brewing Company (5981 Baptist Road, Bethel Park, PA 15236)
1. Register for the 5k race in Pittsburgh Registration.
2. Click YES during your race registration and your fundraising page will automatically be created for you!
3. Get cool stuff
– Top individual fundraiser gets a prize on race day
OR if you would like to FUNDRAISE but not participate in the race…
1. Run (or do anything you want, like a bake sale or silent auction!) anywhere in the world to support the Travis Manion Foundation
2. Click HERE to create a fundraising page for yourself or your team to support the 2024 Pittsburgh race.
3. Get cool stuff!
4. Win Prizes
5k: All 5k finishers will receive a JFF medal
Tadpole Trot: All kids who register and complete the Tadpole Trot will receive a JFF t-shirt and a Tadpole Trot finisher medal.
GORUCK Participants: GORUCK virtual participants will receive a 5k medal, shirt, and a custom JFF patch. Find more information on rucking here.
Inspired by US Navy SEALs (Frogmen), the mission of the Joggin’ for Frogmen Race Series is to activate communities from around the world to honor the sacrifices of our Naval Special Warfare service members and veterans, and to support the families of our fallen heroes. Our races bring communities together to celebrate the lives of America’s fallen and to express our deep gratitude to those still serving.
All participants age 7 and older will run in the 5k. Following the 5k is a “Tadpole Trot” for kids ages 6 and under. The Tadpole Trot is a 50-100 yard dash. All registered 5k and Tadpole participants will receive a Joggin’ for Frogmen race shirt at packet pickups. All registered 5k participants will wear a 5k bib and will receive a 5k finisher’s medal when crossing the 5k finish line. Tadpole Trotters need to register for the Tadpole Trot, but can do the 5k with their parents at no extra cost. All Tadpole Trotters will wear a Tadpole Trot bib and will receive a Tadpole Trot medal upon completion of the Tadpole Trot. Please note that while Tadpole Trotters can run in the 5k, they will not receive a 5k medal unless they have on a 5k bib, which requires additionally registering and paying for the 5k.
Ruckers will receive the 5k shirt, medal and a custom GORUCK Finisher patch