We are excited to announce that this year, 2021, marks the Joggin’ for Frogmen 10 Year Anniversary! It is our hope that you will join us, wherever you are, to celebrate this amazing accomplishment on November 6th, 2021.
Whether you come out to San Diego and race with us in person, register as a Virtual Racer, or (new this year!) host a Shadow Event, we hope that you will celebrate with us!
As always, we are so incredibly grateful for your support of the Travis Manion Foundation through Joggin’ for Frogmen!
The Joggin’ for Frogmen Team
1. REGISTER AS A VIRTUAL RACER TO WALK/RUN/RUCK 3.1 MILES IN HONOR OF THE 31 WARRIORS LOST
2. REGISTER AS A VIRTUAL RACER TO RUN/RUCK 31 MILES (can be done through the month of August)
3. SET UP A SHADOW RUN IN YOUR LOCAL AREA
1. Register for the 5k race in San Diego Registration.
2. Click YES during your race registration and your fundraising page will automatically be created for you!
3. Get cool stuff by raising funds for the Travis Manion Foundation
4. Win Prizes
– Top individual fundraiser gets a prize on race day!
OR if you would like to FUNDRAISE but not participate in the race…
1. Run (or do anything you want, like a bake sale or silent auction!) anywhere in the world to support the Travis Manion Foundation.
2. Click HERE to create a fundraising page for yourself or your team to support the San Diego race.
3. Get cool stuff by raising funds for Travis Manion Foundation.
4. Win Prizes
Race Director: Sarah Williams
5k All 5k finishers will receive a JFF medal and a race t-shirt.
Tadpole Trot All kids who register and complete the Tadpole Trot (50 to 100 yard dash) will receive a JFF t-shirt and a Tadpole Trot finisher medal! Tadpoles can run in the 5k with their parents for free, but they will not receive a 5k medal. Only people wearing 5k bibs will receive a 5k medal.
5k finishers – we will have JFF award medals for the top 3 fastest males and females in these age groups:
7-10, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Top Individual Fundraiser (award information coming soon!)
Fastest Overall Female (award information coming soon!)
Fastest Overall Male (award information coming soon!)
GORUCK Participants: Overall Top 3 GORUCK Females, Overall Top 3 GORUCK Males, everyone else will be included in the 5K award categories.
Inspired by US Navy SEALs (Frogmen), the mission of the Joggin’ for Frogmen Race Series is to activate communities from around the world to honor the sacrifices of our Naval Special Warfare service members and veterans, and to support the families of our fallen heroes. Our races bring communities together to celebrate the lives of America’s fallen and to express our deep gratitude to those still serving.
All participants age 7 and older will run in the 5k. Following the 5k is a “Tadpole Trot” for kids ages 6 and under. The Tadpole Trot is a 50-100 yard dash. All registered 5k and Tadpole participants will receive a Joggin’ for Frogmen race shirt at packet pickups. All registered 5k participants will wear a 5k bib and will receive a 5k finisher’s medal when crossing the 5k finish line. Tadpole Trotters need to register for the Tadpole Trot, but can do the 5k with their parents at no extra cost. All Tadpole Trotters will wear a Tadpole Trot bib and will receive a Tadpole Trot medal upon completion of the Tadpole Trot. Please note that while Tadpole Trotters can run in the 5k, they will not receive a 5k medal unless they have on a 5k bib, which requires additionally registering and paying for the 5k.
Ruckers will receive the 5k shirt, medal and a custom GORUCK Finisher patch